As a small team of co-founders we have achieved a lot over the last 12 months; validated our idea, launched a successful beta in a test market, signed a bunch of awesome distribution deals, and - most recently - closed our first round of external funding. That last one means we can now dial it up to 11, so we need to grow the team!
WE ARE HIRING
NestEgg is at the center of two things that are exploding with new ideas, innovation, and investment - cognitive computing and prop tech. As an ex-CTO I find this incredibly stimulating, and as a current CEO I am energized by the powerful customer outcomes we can create with this platform. It's not just technology to us, it's technology with a purpose. A purpose that really matters to tens of millions of people across the US on a daily basis.
We're offering all the creative freedom and influence an early startup usually provides, as well as a life-changing stake in that future outcome. We're a distributed team with tons of flexibility, so finding the absolute best people is more important to us than current location.
Our standard package includes
- Competitive salary for early companies
- Significant equity stake - you will really own what you do
- Bonus tied to clearly established business metrics
- Flexible healthcare package
- 401k integrated with payroll
- Tech allowance to upgrade phones and laptops
- A 'take what you need' vacation policy
In return we expect
- Strong sense of urgency and ownership
- Accomplished technical skills in more than 1 domain
- Experience in a consumer facing internet business
- Comfortable working in a distributed environment
- Experience collaborating with a multi-disciplinary team
- Demonstrated intuition and proactivity; can execute against broad goals
- Appetite for personal growth and taking on new things
We need a couple more product-minded full stack engineers and a great, customer-first UI developer. The people we want to bring on will know what it really means to be entrepreneurial; to execute quickly across a broad set of contemporary technologies (without sacrificing quality!) and be passionate about creating a future outcome that transforms an entire industry.
If developing your career in these areas is something you're excited by, then get in touch so that I can tell you more of the story of a better future you could be part of making come true.