NestEgg is at the center of two things that are exploding with new ideas, innovation, and investment - cognitive computing and prop tech. As an ex-CTO I find this incredibly stimulating, and as a current CEO I am energized by the powerful customer outcomes we can create with this platform. It's not just technology to us, it's technology with a purpose. A purpose that really matters to tens of millions of people across the US on a daily basis.
We're offering all the creative freedom and influence an early startup usually provides, as well as a life-changing stake in that future outcome. We're a distributed team with tons of flexibility, so finding the absolute best people is more important to us than current location.
Our standard package includes
- Competitive salary for early companies
- Significant equity stake - you will really own what you do
- Bonus tied to clearly established business metrics
- Flexible healthcare package
- 401k integrated with payroll
- Tech allowance to upgrade phones and laptops
- A 'take what you need' vacation policy
In return we expect
- Strong sense of urgency and ownership
- Accomplished technical skills in more than 1 domain
- Experience in a consumer facing internet business
- Comfortable working in a distributed environment
- Experience collaborating with a multi-disciplinary team
- Demonstrated intuition and proactivity; can execute against broad goals
- Appetite for personal growth and taking on new things
We need a couple more product-minded full stack engineers and a great, customer-first UI developer. The people we want to bring on will know what it really means to be entrepreneurial; to execute quickly across a broad set of contemporary technologies (without sacrificing quality!) and be passionate about creating a future outcome that transforms an entire industry.
If developing your career in these areas is something you're excited by, then get in touch so that I can tell you more of the story of a better future you could be part of making come true.